At a base weight of only 81 pounds, the Stryker Mx Pro R3 is one of the lightest weight 650 pound capacity cots in the United States. The Mx Pro R3 also incorporates an ergonomically designed lift-and-grip system.
- Restraints and Mattress Included
- Transport at load height capability
• Positive action height adjustment
• Easy-to-use release handle design
• Color-coded controls
• Dampened action during hot drops
• High visibility powder-coated frame
• Lightweight, rugged aluminum construction
• Scientifically optimized lift bar design
• Lower lifting bar
• Seven height positions
• Integrated bumper system
• Lift-capable safety bar
• Perforated litter surface
• One-hand release breakaway head section with safety bar
• Floor-mounted safety hook
• One-hand release, fold down side rails
• One-hand release, infinite positioning, pneumatically assisted backrest
• Oversized wheels with sealed caster and wheel bearings
• Reflective labeling
• Sealed bolster mattress
• Shock positioning
• Two lap belts and one four-point shoulder restraint
• Single wheel lock
• Heavy duty two- or three-stage IV poles (patient right or left)
• Base lift bar
• Hard or soft base storage
• High height kit for 33 inches
• Defibrillator platform
• Pocketed or nonpocketed head end storage
• Height limit kit
• Permanent or removable O2 bottle holders (head or foot end)
• Pull handle
• Sealed flat mattress
• Premium mattress
• Dual wheel lock
• X-frame guards
• Head extension with pillow
• Pillow only
• Rigid head end storage tray
• Equipment hook
• Backrest storage pouch
Condition: Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This Item may be a floor model or store return that has been used.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- One-hand operation of backrest, siderail, breakaway head section and safety bar frees the user to perform life saving tasks
• Durable powder coat frame eliminates oxidation and facilitates easy decontamination
• Innovative safety bar and hook provide additional assurance and confidence when unloading
• Lower foot end lift-and-grip design supports proper ergonomic lifting technique while reducing lift height for smaller operators
• Oversized wheels maximize mobility on all types of terrain
• Positive action features for adjusting height help prevent inadvertent drops
Medical Necessities Corp. Response to Covid-19
At this unprecedented time, we want to reach out and extend our heartfelt well wishes to you and your family. Everyone here at StretchersRus is thinking of those who may be impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19), in addition to the healthcare workers who are on the front lines working tirelessly to care for all of us.
Things have changed significantly over the last week. Many of us are now working from home, schools have closed, events have been canceled and the grocery store shelves are bare. Regardless of the challenges that are unfolding in the world around us, our priority at StretchersRus remains the same: the health and safety of our employees and members.
As the global effect of coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, StretchersRus is firmly committed to the health and safety of our members and employees and serving our communities. We are closely monitoring the changing situation and complying with public health guidance.
We’ve increased our protocols in sanitizing surfaces. Limits have been implemented on certain items to help ensure more members are able to access the merchandise they want and need.
As new information becomes available, management is keeping warehouse staff well informed so they can respond swiftly and appropriately. While the circumstances continue to change and we modify our operations as necessary, we thank you for your patience and cooperation. As new developments occur, be assured we are committed to taking care of our employees and to our mission of providing quality merchandise and exceptional service.
We extend our sincere thanks to all worldwide for their ongoing support and loyal dedication during this challenging time.
COVID-19 is creating unprecedented challenges for all sellers across the country and around the world. We’re monitoring the situation closely and our buyers, sellers and employees - remain our top priority.
Despite the local measures being put in place to deal with COVID-19, most StretchersRus transactions are occurring without impact. The StretchersRus team is in contact with our shipping partners, and to date, USPS, UPS and FedEx are reporting that deliveries are largely continuing as usual. (Slight delays may occur)
Like so many companies, we are doing everything in our power to help our community navigate these uncertain times. We ask that you are patient with us and each other and treat everyone with kindness. While this situation is unprecedented, we are optimistic that all of us will ultimately emerge stronger and more resilient.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.