Designed to be stored in small places, the Model 48 Stair Chair functions well in confined areas such as narrow hallways and multiple-landing stairways. Two 4" rear stationary wheels and two 2" low-profile front guide wheels allow the Model 48 to roll over most carpeted or hard surfaces. Four lifting handles with nonslip handgrips enable EMTs to move the patient safely and easily. Soft vinyl-coated cover is simple and easy to clean, resists blood, stains and bodily fluids. Locking safety latch maintains Model 48 in the chair position during use. Safety latch is manually released when the chair is folded for storage. Two 7' quickrelease patient restraints securely hold the patient.
Model 48 is identical to Model 42, only 4" narrower. Ideal for use in airplanes, boats, restaurants and all areas where access is severely limited.
- Two 4”/102 mm. Stationary Rear Wheels
- Two 2”/51mm. Low Profile Front Guide Wheels
- Four Lifting Handles with Non-Slip Hand Grips
- Vinyl- Coated Nylon Cover Resists Stains and Bodily Fluids
- Two 7”/ 2134 mm. Quick Release Patient Restraints
- Easily Mounted on Walls
- Locking Safety Latch
- Folding Frame / Compact Storage Position • All Metal Frame Construction
- Stair Chair Carrying Case
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Specially designed for confined areas such as hallways or multiple-landing stairways; anywhere access is severely limited
- This expertly refurbished product is guaranteed to arrive in proper working order. We take great pride in our products and trust that you will be happy with the quality.
- Product may show optional features. Please contact us for custom configuration.