The Model 40 is easy to maneuver and gets you in and out of cramped quarters. Two 5" stationary rear wheels roll over most surfaces with minimal effort. Telescoping, two-position front handles allow the foot-end EMT to maneuver the patient without interfering with the patient´s feet.
• Two 5”/127 mm. Stationary Rear Wheels
• Telescoping Front Handles with 2 Positions
• Vinyl- Coated Nylon Cover Resists Stains and Bodily Fluids
• Three 7”/ 2134 mm. Quick Release Patient Restraints
• Easily Mounted on Walls
• Folding Rear carrying Handles (NonLocking)
• Lock Bar When Deployed
• Folding Frame / Compact Storage Position
• All Metal Frame Construction
• Rubber Grips
• Stair Chair Carrying Case
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Stationary 5? rear wheels enable swift, easy transport over most surfaces.
- Telescoping handles enable front-end EMTs to move without interfering with the patient’s feet.
- Easy to maneuver in cramped quarters
- Ideal for high-rise office buildings or industrial settings
- Product may show optional features. Please contact us for custom configuration.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.