The Model 59-T Glide Evacuation Chairs are emergency patient-handling devices designed to transport a seated patient up and down stairs and over flat surfaces. The EZ Glide Tracked Stair Chair glides patient loads up to 500 lbs. down stairs without carrying or lifting. Ferno’s industry leading one inch track-to-ground clearance and front swivel-wheels provide superior maneuverability over carpet and in confined spaces such as stair landings.
- 500 lb. weight capacity accommodates large patients
- Positive locking hinge mechanism ensures chair is locked in place whether deployed for use or folded for carrying and storage
- One inch track-to-ground clearance provides easier maneuverability over all surfaces, even with tracks deployed
- Smooth 4" front swivel wheels and extra tall 6" rear wheels do not collect debris and provide maneuverability in confined spaces such as stair landings
- All metal frame construction
- Seat area available in two snap-on ABS plastic panels
- EZ Glide Stair Chair Storage Cover
- EZ Glide Secure Lock Storage Bracket
- EZ Glide Quick-Hook Hanging Bracket
- EZ Glide Locking Rear Lift Handles
- EZ Glide IV Pole
- Oxy-Clip2 Oxygen Bottle Holder
- Kwik Klip Restraint
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Large patient seating surface
- Extending foot-rest and lower track angle increase patient sense of security
- Five position lift bar and handles reduce the strain of lifting and provide maximum control for operators of various heights
- Optional rear lift handles provide additional control when carrying chair up stairs or when rolling.
- This expertly refurbished product is guaranteed to arrive in proper working order. We take great pride in our products and trust that you will be happy with the quality.
- Product may show optional features. Please contact us for custom configuration.