The Performance-LOAD manual cot fastener system helps ensure caregiver and patient safety by guiding the cot throughout the loading and unloading process, and securing the cot during transportation. With practical functionality and injury reduction at the forefront of its design, Performance-LOAD is a superior technology made to make the lives of caregivers easier, safer, and more efficient. This fastener comes with a floor plate and an Inductive charging provides optimal SMRT battery management and charging when fastened (no cables or connectors required)
• SAE J3027 compliant to maximize occupant safety in the event of an ambulance accident
• Guided loading and unloading help minimize cot drifting during loading and unloading to improve operator efficiencies
• Adaptable design with the ability for future modification to support Stryker Power-LOAD fastener system
• Mass Casualty compliant with the inclusion of wall or floor mount fasteners and appropriate hardware
• Power washable and easily removable for maximum decontamination and lowered potential for biohazards
FEATURES & BENEFITS
The Performance-LOAD compatibility option is available for the Power-PRO XT, Power-PRO IT and Performance-PRO XT. This system meets dynamic crash test standards, maximizing occupant safety for Power-PRO XT and Performance-PRO XT cots. Optional inductive charging automatically charges Stryker’s SMRT batteries.
- This expertly refurbished product is guaranteed to arrive in proper working order. We take great pride in our products and trust that you will be happy with the quality.
- Product may show optional features. Please contact us for custom configuration.