Ferno Powerflexx Stat ( Stat Track Compatible) 700 LBS Capacity Ambulance Cot | Used Equipment
Ferno Powerflexx Stat ( Stat Track Compatible) 700 LBS Capacity Ambulance Cot | Used Equipment #1907
This 2018 Ferno Powerflexx Stat works as it should and includes an 02 Backrest Accessory Kit . Although it is pre owned and shows signs of regular cosmetic usage it is in good mechanical condition.
You will receive exactly what you see, we never post file photos.
The POWERFlexx+ Powered Ambulance Cot delivers 700LB unassisted lift capacity. The cot lifts the weight, not the operator, reducing situations where operators may injure their back. The POWERFlexx+ Powered Ambulance Cot also features advanced power management and the optional ICS (Integrated Charging System) to keep you powered on every call, without having to carry around extra batteries or take them out to charge.
- Restraints and Mattress Included
- 700 lbs. Unassisted Lift Capacity
- 5-Position Head End Load Frame
- Elongated Rectangular X-Frame
- Non-Telescoping Tubing
- Reflective Labeling
- 360° Turn Radius
- Ergonomic Control Panel at Operator End
- ICS (Integrated Charging System) Available
- User Intuitive Color Controls
- On/Off Switch on Operator Panel
- Power Pack Located Under Backrest
- 24V Lead Acid Battery System
- Auto Shutoff During Charging
- Battery Charger Indicator
- Clear Anodized Upper Mainframe
- No Pinch Points Along Mainframe
- Manual Override Mode Handle with Secondary Lock
- One Hand Sidearm Release
- Swing Out Sidearms Lock at 90°
- X-Frame Runs on 4 Shafts Using Linear Bearings
- Dual Piston Actuator
- Extra-Wide Backrest Panel
- Mattress Retained by Locking Clips
- 79” Patient Surface / Mattress
- Completely Enclosed Hydraulic System
- Single Hand Activated
- Dual Side Operation of Backrest
- Safety Bail release Handle on the Side
- One-Hand Release Infinite Positioning Gas Assist Backrest
- LBS Jr. Compatible
- Fixed Leg with Dual Rail for Stability
- Fastener: Stat Trac Compatible (Track NOT included)
• Head End Telescoping Handles
• Center Telescoping Handles
• Foot End Telescoping Handles
• Side Arm Covers
• Side Arm Pouch
FEATURES & BENEFITS
The optional ICS - Integrated Charging System is built into the cot fastener and keeps the battery powered for an unlimited number of runs, eliminating the need to carry around extra batteries or take them out to charge
Sleep mode preserves battery life and wakes up at the touch of the activation pad, so a strong charge is always there when you need it.
Hydraulic Actuator Unit with dual rail system provides smooth and stable activation.
700 lb unassisted lifting capacity, the highest in the industry.
700 lb lifting capacity reduces situations where operators may injure their back.
No pinch points anywhere along the mainframe of the cot.
Wide Wheel Base, Placement of Motor & Battery, and proper X-frame positioning create lower center of gravity and greater stability.
Five Position Drop-frame and multi-position Foot-end Lift Bar provide better leverage for lifting and loading and accommodates movement in confined spaces.
Infinite bed height adjustment from 12" to 41" giving you the greatest range and flexibility to transfer the patient on to the cot.
Improved Patient Surface increases surface length by 6¼ inches to accommodate taller patients and keep the patient's feet away from operators.
Dual Lifting Cylinders and Rails provide smooth and even lifting for greater patient sense of security.
No need to have a dedicated, bariatric only, cot. The POWERFlexx+ features 1000 lb capacity and full 360° maneuverability in the lowest position and quickly converts to a full bariatric cot with accessories such as the removable LBS Jr. Bariatric Board, Manta Transfer Sheet, Push Pull Handles, and Tow Package.
Condition: Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This Item may be a floor model or store return that has been used.