Ferno’s 93H PROFlexx H-Frame Ambulance Cot provides exceptional stability and safety when transferring and transporting patients. The 93H features an exclusive transport position, which keeps the bed surface level to provide a lower center of gravity when rolling the raised cot with a patient on it. The enhanced stability reduces the chances of tips or flips and other situations that can cause injury to patients and medics.
- Restraints and Mattress Included
- Sturdy H Frame Construction
- Powder Coated Frame
- Frame Constructed of Aluminum Tubing
- 1.75” Tube Diameter
- 6” Wheels
- Reflective Labels
- Easy-Pull Release Handle
- Dual Wheel Lock
- Gas Assist Backrest
- Built-in Shock Frame
- 5 Height Positions
- Restraints and Mattress Included
- Wider Bed Surface and Head Frame
- Locked-on Mattress
- Foot End Lead Handle
- Weather Sheild
- PROFlexx Series Replacement Mattress
- PROFlexx™ 93-P Oxygen Bottle Holder
- Patient Shield
- Equipment Bracket
- Eclipse Flashlight Holder
- 417-1 Shoulder Harness Cot Restraint
- LBS Jr. Bariatric Board
- Dialysis Kickstand
- 513 Series IV Poles
- 513-10 Series Heavy Duty IV Pole
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Exclusive Transport Position provides maximum stability and patient comfort when rolling the raised cot with a patient on it.
- Sturdy H-Frame Construction with large, powder-coated tubing and all-metal frame construction provides durability and reliable performance each and every call.
- One-Hand Drop Frame shortens the cot, providing maneuverability through tight spaces.
- Easy Loading Swing-up undercarriage provides easy loading and unloading.
- Wider Bed Surface provides comfort and support for various size patients and increased room for CPR or intubation.
- Pull-Out Side Lift Handles provide additional grip points for assistance with heavy patients.
- Reflective Labeling provides nighttime visibility for added safety (includes optional personalized graphics).
- Product may show optional features. Please contact us for custom configuration.
Medical Necessities Corp. Response to Covid-19
At this unprecedented time, we want to reach out and extend our heartfelt well wishes to you and your family. Everyone here at StretchersRus is thinking of those who may be impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19), in addition to the healthcare workers who are on the front lines working tirelessly to care for all of us.
Things have changed significantly over the last week. Many of us are now working from home, schools have closed, events have been canceled and the grocery store shelves are bare. Regardless of the challenges that are unfolding in the world around us, our priority at StretchersRus remains the same: the health and safety of our employees and members.
As the global effect of coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, StretchersRus is firmly committed to the health and safety of our members and employees and serving our communities. We are closely monitoring the changing situation and complying with public health guidance.
We’ve increased our protocols in sanitizing surfaces. Limits have been implemented on certain items to help ensure more members are able to access the merchandise they want and need.
As new information becomes available, management is keeping warehouse staff well informed so they can respond swiftly and appropriately. While the circumstances continue to change and we modify our operations as necessary, we thank you for your patience and cooperation. As new developments occur, be assured we are committed to taking care of our employees and to our mission of providing quality merchandise and exceptional service.
We extend our sincere thanks to all worldwide for their ongoing support and loyal dedication during this challenging time.
COVID-19 is creating unprecedented challenges for all sellers across the country and around the world. We’re monitoring the situation closely and our buyers, sellers and employees - remain our top priority.
Despite the local measures being put in place to deal with COVID-19, most StretchersRus transactions are occurring without impact. The StretchersRus team is in contact with our shipping partners, and to date, USPS, UPS and FedEx are reporting that deliveries are largely continuing as usual. (Slight delays may occur)
Like so many companies, we are doing everything in our power to help our community navigate these uncertain times. We ask that you are patient with us and each other and treat everyone with kindness. While this situation is unprecedented, we are optimistic that all of us will ultimately emerge stronger and more resilient.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.