Ferno INX 700 LBS Capacity Ambulance Cot With Inline Fastening System compatibility kit | Used Equipment
Ferno iNX 700 LBS Capacity Ambulance Cot With Inline Fastening System compatibility kit | Used Equipment #1660
This 2019 Ferno INX 700lbs Capacity Ambulance Cot works as it should and includes SX Surface Extenders and 02 Holder. Although it is pre owned and shows signs of regular cosmetic usage it is in good mechanical condition.
You will receive exactly what you see, we never post file photos.
The iNX system was created with extensive feedback from EMS professionals to protect you from the risk of injury at every step of the call, and make your job easier while enhancing delivery of care. The iNX Integrated Patient Transport & Loading System is the only system proven to effectively eliminate lifting from patient transport both at the back of the ambulance and on-scene. Load patients without lifting and overcome obstacles with the push of a button, not your back!
- Battery, Charger, Restraints and Mattress Included
- Inline Track NOT included
RAISE, LOWER, LOAD, UNLOAD WITHOUT LIFTING. - iNtegrated Loading System allows you to stop lifting and to load and unload with ease.
UP AND OVER OBSTACLES WITH CONFIDENCE. - iNdependent X-Frame Design allows you to navigate obstacles with your thumb and not your back.
LIGHT AND LEAD THE WAY - iNtegrated lighting system with continuous and flashing modes allows you to see and be seen in dark and hazardous conditions.
Dual Powered Actuators - Maximize tip stability and lift patient loads up to 700lbs
Integrated Charging System - Eliminate battery management with the optional Inline track
Programmable Load Height - Adjusts to match your ambulance floor height
Level Patient Surface - Level at all heights to enhance procedural care
Universal Accessory Rail - Attach accessories in any position
• Three-Stage IV Pole
• PacRac+ Equipment Mount
• Storage Net
• Inline Track - 86", 96" or 102"
• SX Siderails
FEATURES & BENEFITS
POWERFUL, STABLE PATIENT HANDLING
• Dual, Powered Actuators maximize tip stability and lift patient loads up to 700 lbs.
• Automatic High-Speed Extend & Retract Feature reduces load & unload time
• Chair Position facilitates transfer of seated patients & the support of COPD patients
• Memory-Free Battery provides the optimal charge on every call
INTELLIGENT CONTROLS & OPERATION
• Simple One-Touch Operation helps you stay focused on patient care
• Programmable Load Height adjusts to match your ambulance floor height
• Integrated Charging System eliminates battery management
• LCD Display with Battery Charge Indicator provides system status & operational cues
• Continuous & Flashing Lights allow you to see and be seen in dark and hazardous conditions
PATIENT CARE, COMFORT & SECURITY
• Sealed Memory Foam Pad optimizes patient comfort during long transports
• Patient Surface is level at all heights to enhance procedural care
• Gas-Assist Back-Rest provides patient comfort
• Adjustable Arm Rests provide enhanced patient comfort, facilitate IV starts, and secure combative patients
• Shock Position raises patient’s feet for treatment of OTC shock
• Universal Accessory Rail attach accessories in any position
TIGHT SPACE MANEUVERABILITY
• Telescoping Foot-End Handles increase patient foot clearance during operation
• Telescoping Load Frame maximizes maneuverability in tight spaces
• 360° Locking Swivel Wheels allow movement in any direction at any bed height
ADDITIONAL SAFETY FEATURES
• In-Fastener Shut Off prevents accidental operation in an ambulance
• Manual Back-Up System provides complete operation in the event of power loss
• SAE J3027 Compliant when you combine the iNX with the optional iNLINE fastener system