Ferno 35A Mobile 500lbs Capacity Ambulance Cot | Used Equipment #L-191671
Although it is pre owned and shows signs of regular cosmetic usage it is in good mechanical condition.
The 35A Mobile Transporter X-Frame Ambulance Cot provides exceptional value for x-frame users. The 35A weighs only 74 lbs and has a record of dependability with decades of use by EMS services all over the world. A full range of options and accessories enhance patient care and help reduce situations that may lead to patient or operator injury.
- Restraints and Mattress Included
- X-Frame Loading Style
- Fold Down Drop Frame
- Foot End Lead Handle
- Easy-Pull Release Handle
- Side Release Handle
- Lubrication Free
- Easy Roll Wheels
- 8 Bed Positions
- Two Loading Heights
- Backrest Adjusts 0-75 Degrees
- One Hand Swing Down Sidearms
- Safety U bar and Hook
- Tubular Aluminum Construction
- Tested to Industry Standards
- 430 Series Two Piece Cot Restraint Straps
- 417-1 Shoulder Harness Cot Restraint
- Oxy Clip Cylinder Holder
- 513-10 Series Heavy Duty IV Poles
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Sturdy X-frame undercarriage is easily raised by second EMT during loading
- Dual ratchet bar adjustment mechanism is simple to operate and permits eight levels of height adjustment
- Safety U-bar and hook holds the Mobile Transporter at the rear of the ambulance during unloading as undercarriage is lowered to the ground
- Low foot-end lifting frame enables shorter EMTs to get better leverage when lifting the Mobile Transporter Head-end drop frame and foot-end lead handle for improved EMT control/maneuverability
- Adjustable backrest angle from 0 to 75 degrees allows patient to be in a comfortable position
- Improved lubrication-free, easy-roll wheels allow for greater cot mobility
Condition: Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This Item may be a floor model or store return that has been used.
Medical Necessities Corp. Response to Covid-19
At this unprecedented time, we want to reach out and extend our heartfelt well wishes to you and your family. Everyone here at StretchersRus is thinking of those who may be impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19), in addition to the healthcare workers who are on the front lines working tirelessly to care for all of us.
Things have changed significantly over the last week. Many of us are now working from home, schools have closed, events have been canceled and the grocery store shelves are bare. Regardless of the challenges that are unfolding in the world around us, our priority at StretchersRus remains the same: the health and safety of our employees and members.
As the global effect of coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, StretchersRus is firmly committed to the health and safety of our members and employees and serving our communities. We are closely monitoring the changing situation and complying with public health guidance.
We’ve increased our protocols in sanitizing surfaces. Limits have been implemented on certain items to help ensure more members are able to access the merchandise they want and need.
As new information becomes available, management is keeping warehouse staff well informed so they can respond swiftly and appropriately. While the circumstances continue to change and we modify our operations as necessary, we thank you for your patience and cooperation. As new developments occur, be assured we are committed to taking care of our employees and to our mission of providing quality merchandise and exceptional service.
We extend our sincere thanks to all worldwide for their ongoing support and loyal dedication during this challenging time.
COVID-19 is creating unprecedented challenges for all sellers across the country and around the world. We’re monitoring the situation closely and our buyers, sellers and employees - remain our top priority.
Despite the local measures being put in place to deal with COVID-19, most StretchersRus transactions are occurring without impact. The StretchersRus team is in contact with our shipping partners, and to date, USPS, UPS and FedEx are reporting that deliveries are largely continuing as usual. (Slight delays may occur)
Like so many companies, we are doing everything in our power to help our community navigate these uncertain times. We ask that you are patient with us and each other and treat everyone with kindness. While this situation is unprecedented, we are optimistic that all of us will ultimately emerge stronger and more resilient.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.