The 28Z PROFlexx Chair-Cot provides maximum versatility in confining environments. The 28Z transforms from a cot to a chair so you can easily maneuver through tight hallways, narrow staircases, and small elevators, without transferring the patient. The 28Z’s light-weight, superior stability, load capacity, and flexibility make it easy to handle in any situation. The 28Z transforms from a cot to a chair so you can easily maneuver through tight hallways, narrow staircases, and small elevators, without transferring the patient.
- Restraints and Mattress Included
- Chair, Cot, and Intermediate Positions
- Finger Guard
- Protective Side Panel
- Two 6” Swivel Wheels
- Two 6” Fixed Wheels
- All Metal Frame Construction
- Side Pull Out Handles
- Reflective Labeling
- Fold Down Sidearms
- Gas Assist Back Frame
- Mattress Locking Clips
- One Hand Control to Change From Chair to Cot
- Shortest Cot on the Market
- Wide Wheel Base
- Low Center of Gravity
- Scuff Guards
- Wheel Locks at Operator End
- 173-3 Fastener Compatible
- Personalized Labeling
- All-metal frame construction provides strength, durability and performance with heavy patients.
- Pull-Out Side Lift Handles provide additional grip points for assistance with heavy patients.
- Ergonomic One-Hand Release mechanism changes cot into one of three locked positions: chair, intermediate, and cot.
- Reflective Labeling provides nighttime visibility for added safety (includes optional personalized graphics).
- Two 6” Swivel Wheels and two stationary 6” swivel wheels provide easy rolling and superior steering control.
- 48" length in chair position provides the shortest length of any cot in the market for easy maneuverability in tight areas such as elevators or hallways.
- Gas-assist backrest with infinite positions allows patient to maintain upright torso position from chair to cot position, or lay flat in cot position for CPR or incubation.
- Patient restraints move with the patient to eliminate squeezing when changing positions.
- 72" lock-on mattress with increased surface area accommodates larger patients.
- Maximum stability in chair or cot position.
- Heat-sealed mattress is impervious to blood-borne pathogens.
- 700 lb. load capacity.
- Powder-coated frame.
- Versatile Patient Transport with easy transition from cot to chair position providing maneuverability and flexibility in challenging structural environments without the need to transfer patients.
- Unparalleled Maneuverability with 48" length in chair position provides the shortest length of any cot on the market for working in confined spaces.
- Lightest Weight roll-in style cot at 82 lbs, making it easy to handle in any situation.
- Swing-Up Undercarriage allows “one-man®” loading and unloading of empty cot.
- This expertly refurbished product is guaranteed to arrive in proper working order. We take great pride in our products and trust that you will be happy with the quality.
- Product may show optional features. Please contact us for custom configuration.