Micro Scientific Opti-Cide3 Disinfectant Surface Wipes
Opti-Cide3 Disinfectant Cleaner is hospital-grade disinfectant that kills 100% of microscopic organisms listed on the label when applied as directed. Opti-Cide3 completely kills bacteria, virus, fungi and TB.
Use Opti-Cide3 Disinfectant Wipes to clean and disinfect hard, non-porous, inanimate surfaces such as those made of acrylic, metals (aluminum, brass, stainless steel, chrome), glass, plastics (polycarbonate, polypropylene, polystyrene and polyvinylchloride), clear plastics, Plexiglas®, vinyl as well as laminated and painted surfaces. Opti-Cide3 effectively and quickly loosens and suspends blood and bodily fluids, non-organic and organic soil, and other cellular debris for easy removal.
- Quick, powerful surface disinfectant wipes with a 2 minute kill time
- Also available in spray bottle and 1 gallon refill
- 2 Minute Kill Time: Kills harmful organisms in just 2 minutes. Faster kill times mean faster turnovers
- Broad Spectrum: A true broad spectrum disinfectant that is Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Virucidal, and Tuberculocidal
- Surface Safe: Safe on clinical surfaces such as acrylic, aluminum, brass, copper, stainless steel, chrome, plastics and more. It will not cloud plastics like high alcohol disinfectants
- Low Alcohol Formula: Cleans better than high alcohol formulas. Low alcohol formula won’t fix blood and soil to surfaces
- Size: 7" x 10"
- 100 Disinfectant wipes/can, 6 cans/case
- Manufacturer: Mid Central Medical
- Manufacturer's Product ID: OCW06-100
Opti-Cide3 effectively kills the following microorganisms
Medical/Surgical/Hospital use (2-minute contact time):
- Acinetobacter baumannii
- Avian Influenza A (H3N2) Reassortant Virus
- Escherichia coli– with ESBL (E. coli)
- Hepatitis B Virus (HBV)
- Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)
- Herpes Simples II Virus (HSV 2) G Strain
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV-1)
- Influenza A Virus H1N1
- Influenza Virus Strain A2/Hong Kong
- Klebsiella pneumonia- Carbapenem-resistant (KPC)
- Listeria monocytogenes
- Mycobacterium bovis, BCG (tuberculosis) (TB)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Rotavirus Strain WA
- Salmonella enterica
- Serratia marcescens
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes (ringworm)
- Vancomycin-ResistantEnterococcus faecium (VRE)
Veterinary/Pet Care Facility use (3-minute contact time):
- Bordetella bronchiseptica (kennel cough)
- Bovine Viral Diarrhea Virus
- Duck Hepatitis B Virus
- Canine Distemper Virus
- Canine Para Influenza Virus
- Chlamydia psittaci (parrot fever)
- Feline Leukemia Virus
- Infectious Bovine Rhinotracheitis Virus
- Murine Norovirus
- Streptococcus equi
- Canine Parvovirus (5 minute contact time
Medical Necessities Corp. Response to Covid-19
At this unprecedented time, we want to reach out and extend our heartfelt well wishes to you and your family. Everyone here at StretchersRus is thinking of those who may be impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19), in addition to the healthcare workers who are on the front lines working tirelessly to care for all of us.
Things have changed significantly over the last week. Many of us are now working from home, schools have closed, events have been canceled and the grocery store shelves are bare. Regardless of the challenges that are unfolding in the world around us, our priority at StretchersRus remains the same: the health and safety of our employees and members.
As the global effect of coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, StretchersRus is firmly committed to the health and safety of our members and employees and serving our communities. We are closely monitoring the changing situation and complying with public health guidance.
We’ve increased our protocols in sanitizing surfaces. Limits have been implemented on certain items to help ensure more members are able to access the merchandise they want and need.
As new information becomes available, management is keeping warehouse staff well informed so they can respond swiftly and appropriately. While the circumstances continue to change and we modify our operations as necessary, we thank you for your patience and cooperation. As new developments occur, be assured we are committed to taking care of our employees and to our mission of providing quality merchandise and exceptional service.
We extend our sincere thanks to all worldwide for their ongoing support and loyal dedication during this challenging time.
COVID-19 is creating unprecedented challenges for all sellers across the country and around the world. We’re monitoring the situation closely and our buyers, sellers and employees - remain our top priority.
Despite the local measures being put in place to deal with COVID-19, most StretchersRus transactions are occurring without impact. The StretchersRus team is in contact with our shipping partners, and to date, USPS, UPS and FedEx are reporting that deliveries are largely continuing as usual. (Slight delays may occur)
Like so many companies, we are doing everything in our power to help our community navigate these uncertain times. We ask that you are patient with us and each other and treat everyone with kindness. While this situation is unprecedented, we are optimistic that all of us will ultimately emerge stronger and more resilient.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.