The SX Surface Xtender gives a greater feeling of comfort and stability to patients and reduces the likelihood of operator injuries that can occur when handling larger patients. The SX Surface Xtender widens the cot surface of the POWER X1 Ambulance Cot and the iNX Integrated Patient Transport & Loading System by 38%. 220 lb load capacity per wing.
- Greater comfort and stability for patients of all ages and sizes
- Bariatric solution provides 17.5 inches of additional space for added comfort and stability
- Six locked positions, including a flat position, provide patient transport flexiblity
- Zytel nylon resin surface material offers strength, durability, high-temperature performance, and electrical and flammability resistance
- Easily moves up and down the litter frame to adjust to each patient
- Flat position provides surface on which to start an IV and reduces gap during patient transfer
- Fits through standard doorways
- Abrasion and chemical resistant blemish-free surface will not scuff, tear, or melt
- Easy to clean and decontaminate
- Accommodates a standard flat sheet, eliminating the need for wider surface sheets
- Easy to install, service and can be retrofitted to existing compatible cots
Ambulance cot for demonstration purposes only.
Medical Necessities Corp. Response to Covid-19
At this unprecedented time, we want to reach out and extend our heartfelt well wishes to you and your family. Everyone here at StretchersRus is thinking of those who may be impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19), in addition to the healthcare workers who are on the front lines working tirelessly to care for all of us.
Things have changed significantly over the last week. Many of us are now working from home, schools have closed, events have been canceled and the grocery store shelves are bare. Regardless of the challenges that are unfolding in the world around us, our priority at StretchersRus remains the same: the health and safety of our employees and members.
As the global effect of coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, StretchersRus is firmly committed to the health and safety of our members and employees and serving our communities. We are closely monitoring the changing situation and complying with public health guidance.
We’ve increased our protocols in sanitizing surfaces. Limits have been implemented on certain items to help ensure more members are able to access the merchandise they want and need.
As new information becomes available, management is keeping warehouse staff well informed so they can respond swiftly and appropriately. While the circumstances continue to change and we modify our operations as necessary, we thank you for your patience and cooperation. As new developments occur, be assured we are committed to taking care of our employees and to our mission of providing quality merchandise and exceptional service.
We extend our sincere thanks to all worldwide for their ongoing support and loyal dedication during this challenging time.
COVID-19 is creating unprecedented challenges for all sellers across the country and around the world. We’re monitoring the situation closely and our buyers, sellers and employees - remain our top priority.
Despite the local measures being put in place to deal with COVID-19, most StretchersRus transactions are occurring without impact. The StretchersRus team is in contact with our shipping partners, and to date, USPS, UPS and FedEx are reporting that deliveries are largely continuing as usual. (Slight delays may occur)
Like so many companies, we are doing everything in our power to help our community navigate these uncertain times. We ask that you are patient with us and each other and treat everyone with kindness. While this situation is unprecedented, we are optimistic that all of us will ultimately emerge stronger and more resilient.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.