The SX Surface Xtender gives a greater feeling of comfort and stability to patients and reduces the likelihood of operator injuries that can occur when handling larger patients. The SX Surface Xtender widens the cot surface of the POWER X1 Ambulance Cot and the iNX Integrated Patient Transport & Loading System by 38%. 220 lb load capacity per wing.
- Greater comfort and stability for patients of all ages and sizes
- Bariatric solution provides 17.5 inches of additional space for added comfort and stability
- Six locked positions, including a flat position, provide patient transport flexiblity
- Zytel nylon resin surface material offers strength, durability, high-temperature performance, and electrical and flammability resistance
- Easily moves up and down the litter frame to adjust to each patient
- Flat position provides surface on which to start an IV and reduces gap during patient transfer
- Fits through standard doorways
- Abrasion and chemical resistant blemish-free surface will not scuff, tear, or melt
- Easy to clean and decontaminate
- Accommodates a standard flat sheet, eliminating the need for wider surface sheets
- Easy to install, service and can be retrofitted to existing compatible cots
Ambulance cot for demonstration purposes only.