ALL FEATURES AND BENEFITS
INDUSTRY-LEADING POWER & SPEED
- ENDURACharge Power System offers 69% more power than the leading competitor,* achieving 113 cycles with 250 lb patient per charge in a controlled environment
- ENDURACharge lithium ion battery offers longer charge cycle life and continues operating in extreme temperatures
- 700 lb unassisted lift capacity reduces the strain of everyday and bariatric transport
- RAPIDLift Retraction System enables 40% faster leg retraction and extension than the leading competitor
- Optional PRO F1 Upgrade Kit allows the POWER X1 to be secured to the PRO F1 Universal Cot Fastener and Stryker Performance-LOAD
- Compliant with US industry safety standards.
- Can be secured to FERNO or Stryker antler and rail fasteners
BUILT FOR LONGEVITY & SIMPLE OPERATION
- Durable powder-coated aluminum frame construction
- Tested in a controlled environment to 10+ years of service
- 2-Year Warranty (Ask your FERNO representative about our extended service agreements)
- Familiar foot-end controls provide simple operation
- Programmable load height adjusts to match the height of your ambulance floor
- ICS Integrated Charging System (available with PRO F1 Universal Cot Fastener) eliminates battery management
- Innovative cycle counter option tracks usage to help you keep up with maintenance and extend equipment life
- Manual back up mode provides complete operation in the event of power loss
IMPROVED HANDLING & MANEUVERABILITY
- ERGOFrame Flexible Positioning allows the frame to be shortened by as much as 22 inches, resulting in 9% more maneuverability than the leading competitor
- Four 6-by-2-inch oversized swivel wheels with wheel locks on the control end and optional directional wheel locks on the head end offer maneuverability, even over rough terrain
- Two sets of contoured, ergonomic controls and Sure Grip™ dipped lift bars and grasping surfaces enable easy handling
- Backrest-mounted equipment hook holds equipment to keep your hands free
ENHANCED PATIENT CARE, COMFORT & SAFETY
- Fully compliant with industry safety standards
- TipRESIST Advanced Stability Technology provides industry-leading stability, including 82% more stability at transport height than the leading competitor
- Pneumatic backrest adjusts to a comfortable position for each patient
- Infinite bed-height adjustment gives you greater flexibility when transferring patients to and from the cot
- Knee gatch (option) provides patient comfort and improves lift clearance
- Shock frame allows you to raise patient’s feet for treatment of OTC shock
- Sealed bolster mattress is designed for patient comfort and features a sanitary velcro-free design
- SAE-compliant FERNO X-Restraints are color-coded for ease of use
- Fold-down sidearms provide patient security and comfort and can be folded out of the way for patient transfers
- SX Surface Xtenders (optional accessory) offer a bariatric solution for larger patients, while giving a greater feeling of comfort and stability
- Equipment Hook
- Bolster Mattress
- Shock Frame
- Foot-end Wheel Locks
- Foot-end Pull Handle
- FERNO X-Restraints
- Fold-down Sidearms
- Antler and Rail Compatibility
- Knee Gatch
- PRO F1 Compatibility Kit
The POWER X1 has been designed to meet international test standards to increase safety for you and your patients. The POWER X1 is compliant with the below standards when used with the PRO F1 Compatibility Kit.
- SAE J3027
- CAAS-GVS v1.0
- NFPA 1917
- AMD 004
- IEC 60601-1-2
- ISTA 1B
Medical Necessities Corp. Response to Covid-19
At this unprecedented time, we want to reach out and extend our heartfelt well wishes to you and your family. Everyone here at StretchersRus is thinking of those who may be impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19), in addition to the healthcare workers who are on the front lines working tirelessly to care for all of us.
Things have changed significantly over the last week. Many of us are now working from home, schools have closed, events have been canceled and the grocery store shelves are bare. Regardless of the challenges that are unfolding in the world around us, our priority at StretchersRus remains the same: the health and safety of our employees and members.
As the global effect of coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, StretchersRus is firmly committed to the health and safety of our members and employees and serving our communities. We are closely monitoring the changing situation and complying with public health guidance.
We’ve increased our protocols in sanitizing surfaces. Limits have been implemented on certain items to help ensure more members are able to access the merchandise they want and need.
As new information becomes available, management is keeping warehouse staff well informed so they can respond swiftly and appropriately. While the circumstances continue to change and we modify our operations as necessary, we thank you for your patience and cooperation. As new developments occur, be assured we are committed to taking care of our employees and to our mission of providing quality merchandise and exceptional service.
We extend our sincere thanks to all worldwide for their ongoing support and loyal dedication during this challenging time.
COVID-19 is creating unprecedented challenges for all sellers across the country and around the world. We’re monitoring the situation closely and our buyers, sellers and employees - remain our top priority.
Despite the local measures being put in place to deal with COVID-19, most StretchersRus transactions are occurring without impact. The StretchersRus team is in contact with our shipping partners, and to date, USPS, UPS and FedEx are reporting that deliveries are largely continuing as usual. (Slight delays may occur)
Like so many companies, we are doing everything in our power to help our community navigate these uncertain times. We ask that you are patient with us and each other and treat everyone with kindness. While this situation is unprecedented, we are optimistic that all of us will ultimately emerge stronger and more resilient.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.