This Recertified PacRac+ Instrument Platform allows medical equipment such as a defibrillator or heart monitor to be securely attached to an ambulance cot or iN∫X® for greater patient comfort, paramedic safety and convenience.
The PacRac+ is designed and tested for use during patient transport in a ground-based ambulance. The pivoting side gates allow patient transfer without removing the PacRac+ from the cot or iN∫X.
Features & Benefits
- Fast and simple to attach and detach
- Includes two integrated IV poles and four straps to secure equipment
- Pivoting side gates allow patient transfer without removing the PacRac+ from the stretcher
- Stores flat when not in use
- Powder coated, all-aluminium frame is easy to clean
Load Limit- 55 lb
Weight- 16 lb
Height at Tray - 17in
Ambulance cot for demonstration purposes only.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.