BD Vacutainer blood collection tubes are clinically proven and supported with numerous clinical studies on a vast array of analytes and diagnostics platforms to document the efficacy, performance characteristics and ease of use of our tubes. At BD, we understand that it’s not just a test; it’s your patient and the accuracy of your test result that matter most.
- Clot activator and gel for serum separation.
- Used for blood donor screening, infectious disease testing and serum determination in chemistry
- The tube features inversions that help make sure the clot activator mixes with the blood.
- The blood clotting time is 30 minutes.
- Helps lab workers prepare samples more efficiently
- Disposal in accordance with EPA guidelines
Product Specifications and Resources
|Additive||Clot Activator / Separator Gel Additive|
|Application||Venous Blood Collection Tube|
|Closure Type||Conventional Closure|
|Coating||Silicone Coated Closure|
|Color Code||Red / Gray Mottled|
|Dimensions||16 X 100 mm|
|Tube Color||Clear Tube|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.