The ISO Chamber protects medics from contamination with a battery-operated blower unit that provides filtered suction (negative pressure) for about 5 hours under normal conditions.
• Air is drawn into the chamber through three HEPA filters and out of the chamber through three NBC (C2A1) filters at a rate of 6 CFM
• Eight, 4” diameter, re-sealable access ports allow the pass-through of medicine, food and equipment.
• One port is fitted with a standard oxygen supply fitting, and all ports can be fitted with latex, butyl or neoprene gloves
• The chamber is constructed of heavy-duty, clear vinyl material for optimum visibility, and is supported by seven flexible, plastic arches to prevent canopy contact with patient • A full-length zipper allows the chamber to be fully opened from head to foot
• Built-in flexible stretcher with four handgrips on each side enables the patient to be lifted while in the chamber
• Easily cleaned and decontaminated for reuse
• Pump is protected from contamination by C2A1 inline filters. Used filters must be disposed of as contaminated material in accordance with Federal and State regulations
• ISO Chamber comes complete with clear vinyl chamber, vacuum pump, battery pack, battery charger, three HEPA canister filters, three C2A1 NBC canister filters, and a carrying case
Ambulance cot for demonstration purposes only
Product may show optional features. Please contact us for custom configuration.