Ferno 93H Proflexx 650 LBS Capacity Ambulance Cot | Used Equipment
Ferno 93H Proflexx 650 LBS Capacity Ambulance Cot | Used Equipment #0399
You will receive exactly what you see, we never post file photos. Although it is pre owned and shows signs of regular cosmetic usage it is in good mechanical condition.
Ferno’s 93H PROFlexx H-Frame Ambulance Cot provides exceptional stability and safety when transferring and transporting patients. The 93H features an exclusive transport position, which keeps the bed surface level to provide a lower center of gravity when rolling the raised cot with a patient on it. The enhanced stability reduces the chances of tips or flips and other situations that can cause injury to patients and medics.
- Restraints and Mattress Included
- Base Storage
- Sturdy H Frame Construction
- Powder Coated Frame
- Frame Constructed of Aluminum Tubing
- 1.75” Tube Diameter
- 6” Wheels
- Reflective Labels
- Easy-Pull Release Handle
- Dual Wheel Lock
- Gas Assist Backrest
- Built-in Shock Frame
- 5 Height Positions
- Wider Bed Surface and Head Frame
- Foot End Lead Handle
- Weather Sheild
- PROFlexx Series Replacement Mattress
- PROFlexx™ 93-P Oxygen Bottle Holder
- Patient Shield
- Equipment Bracket
- Eclipse Flashlight Holder
- 417-1 Shoulder Harness Cot Restraint
- LBS Jr. Bariatric Board
- Dialysis Kickstand
- 513 Series IV Poles
- 513-10 Series Heavy Duty IV Pole
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Exclusive Transport Position provides maximum stability and patient comfort when rolling the raised cot with a patient on it.
- Sturdy H-Frame Construction with large, powder-coated tubing and all-metal frame construction provides durability and reliable performance each and every call.
- One-Hand Drop Frame shortens the cot, providing maneuverability through tight spaces.
- Easy Loading Swing-up undercarriage provides easy loading and unloading.
- Wider Bed Surface provides comfort and support for various size patients and increased room for CPR or intubation.
- Pull-Out Side Lift Handles provide additional grip points for assistance with heavy patients.
- Reflective Labeling provides nighttime visibility for added safety (includes optional personalized graphics).
Condition: Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This Item may be a floor model or store return that has been used.