Ferno 185 Stat Trac Cot Fastening System | Used Equipment
This Expertly Refurbished Ferno Stat Trac Cot Fastener System has been fully tested and meets new ambulance safety requirements from the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE). Combine the Stat Trac with the POWERFlexx+ST Powered Ambulance Cot or the 35XST PROFlexx Manual X-Frame Cot for the best solution to help protect your crews and patients in the event of an accident.
- Straight in-track design that eliminates the need to steer the cot when loading and unloading, reducing operator strain.
- Accommodates extreme loading and unloading approach angles.
- Optional Integrated Charging System (ICS).
- Accepts the Ferno POWERFlexx+ST Powered Ambulance Cot and 35XST PROFlexx Manual X-Frame Cot.
- Straight in-track design eliminates the need to steer the cot when loading and unloading
- Accommodates extreme loading and unloading approach angles
- Optional Integrated Charging System (ICS)
- Head-end and foot-end, dual-locking safety mechanism ensures a secure and comfortable ride for the patient
- Single-lever release and a safety stop provide security while loading and unloading
- A simple, single-hand release unlocks the cot from the Stat Trac
- Maintenance-and lubrication-free
- Adjustable for side or center positioning in ambulance Compatible with ST model cots.
- Certifications: KKK-1822, SAE J3027, NFPA 1917, and CAAS GVS v1.0